Leaders in clean energy policy from around the world have joined the Clean Energy Solutions Center Advisory Board to provide their expertise in strengthening the Solutions Center’s impact and value.
Co-chaired by the U.S. Department of Energy and Australian Department of the Environment and Energy, the two primary sponsors of the Solutions Center, the Advisory Board includes officials from Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM) countries and global and regional clean energy agencies and initiatives. The Advisory Board will meet annually in conjunction with CEM meetings or other international clean energy events and provide guidance, feedback and support for Solutions Center activities and services.
Advisory Board Roles
The Clean Energy Solutions Center Advisory Board:
- Provides guidance for improving Solutions Center resources and services
- Identifies opportunities for new, high-value Solutions Center initiatives
- Recommends opportunities to increase awareness of, participation in, partnerships with and support for the Solutions Center across global and regional clean energy policy communities
- Assists with outreach and partnership development
- Offers feedback on significant strategic developments and opportunities.