Below is a list of frequently asked questions and other resources on various aspects of carbon capture, utilization, and storage.
- Carnegie Mellon University: Why CCS?
- Imperial College London: What is Carbon Capture and Storage
- LSE Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment: What is carbon capture and storage, and what role can it play in tackling climate change?
- UK Carbon Capture and Research Centre (UKCCSRC): What is CCS?
- University of Wyoming: Carbon Management Institute—FAQs
- Australian Government | Department of Industry, Innovation and Science: Low emissions technologies for fossil fuels
- British Geological Survey (BGS): What is CCS?
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan): Quick Facts on CO2 Capture and Storage in Canada
- Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy: What is Carbon Capture and Storage?
- Norwegian Petroleum: Carbon Capture and Storage
- South African Centre for Carbon Capture & Storage: FAQs
- UK Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS): UK carbon capture, usage and storage
- U.S. Department of Energy: Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage Research
- U.S. Department of Energy | National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL): Carbon Capture Frequently Asked Questions
- U.S. Department of Energy | National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL): Carbon Storage Frequently Asked Questions
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS): What is carbon sequestration?
- European Commission: Carbon Capture and Geological Storage
- Government of Alberta (Canada): Carbon capture and storage
- Government of Western Australia | Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety: Frequently asked questions
- Victoria State Government (Australia) | Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions: Carbon Capture and Storage FAQs
- Carbon Sequestration Leadership Forum (CSLF): What is CCS?—FAQs
- International Energy Agency (IEA): Carbon capture, utilisation and storage (CCUS)
NGOs, Think Tanks, Research Institutions
- Bellona: Facts about CCS
- Carbon Capture Coalition: About Carbon Capture
- Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES): Carbon Capture
- Cooperative Research Centre for Greenhouse Gas Technologies (CO2CRC): What is CCS?
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO): CCS—FAQs
- Global CCS Institute (GCCSI): What is CCS?
- IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme (IEAGHG): What is CCS?
- Third Way: All Things Carbon Capture
- World Resources Institute (WRI): Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage
Private Sector and Industry Groups
- BP: Carbon capture, use and storage
- Equinor: How does CCS work?
- ExxonMobil: Carbon capture and storage
- ExxonMobil: Plants Commercial
- Gassnova: Facts CCS
- Japan CCS: What is CCS?
- International CCS Knowledge Centre (BHP Billiton and SaskPower): What is CCS?
- Oil and Gas Climate Initiative: Climate Investments—CCUS
- NRG: Factsheet—Carbon Capture
- Pale Blue Dot: Carbon Capture and Storage & Carbon Utilisation
- Saudi Aramco: Carbon Management
- Shell: How it works—Carbon Capture and Storage
- World Coal Association: Carbon capture, use & storage
- Zero Emissions Platform (ZEP): FAQ
U.S. Regional Carbon Sequestration Partnerships
- Big Sky Carbon Sequestration Partnership: Geologic CCS Approaches
- Midwest Carbon Sequestration Partnership: About Carbon Sequestration
- Midwest Geological Sequestration Consortium: Sequestration 101
- Plains CO2 Reduction (PCOR) Partnership: Frequently Asked Questions
- Southwest Carbon Partnership: EOR and CCUS
- West Coast Regional Carbon Sequestration Partnership: About Carbon Storage