23 May 2018
10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time | 4:00p.m. Central European Time
Check your local time.
The Clean Energy Solutions Center, in partnership with the USAID Distributed PV Program will host a webinar that explores the building blocks of establishing a distributed PV (DPV) program, which include:
- Setting a distributed PV vision, goals, and roles and responsibilities
- Defining distributed generation
- Establishing a compensation mechanism
- Creating interconnection processes, standards, and codes
- Providing public policy support as needed
This webinar is Part 2 of a two-part series. It will explore building blocks 4 and 5 with an emphasis on finance and business models. The first webinar explored building blocks 1 through 3.
The purpose of the webinar series is to provide policymakers, utilities, and other energy practitioners in the developing world a foundational, concise guide and best practices for establishing a distributed PV program in their countries. The presenters will be Alexandra Aznar, Sherry Stout and Jason Coughlin.
The webinar presentations will be followed by an interactive question and answer session with the audience.